Lori from http://www.writingmyownfairytale.com has asked some great questions:
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I have them mostly in genres and subgenres, favorties, books that I love more then anything, books I didn't finish, books that I finished but hated with a passion... That's mostly it :)
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I don't have one of those... I only read my favorite genres :)
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I don't have a list. I read what sparks mi interest. I mostly can't wait for the latest Legion book from Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. What book do you recommend the most?
I recommend an author: Nalini Singh. That woman has written my most re-read series and books :)