Wednesday 28 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday[#33]: Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton


A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Clicking on the cover sends you to GoodReads





Trevor Shay has it all—a successful football and baseball career, and any woman he wants. But when he finds out his college mentor’s daughter is in trouble, he drops everything to come to her aid.
Haven Briscoe has finally landed a dream job as a sportscaster for a major network. But she hasn’t been able to move past the recent death of her beloved father, and it’s affecting her career. A plum assignment following the daily life of sports superstar Trevor Shay might be just the inspiration she needs…
Trevor will do anything to spark life back into Haven, including letting her into every aspect of his world. The chemistry between them flames higher than one of Trevor’s home runs and faster than his dashes to the end zone. But as they grow closer, Haven stumbles onto Trevor’s closely guarded secret, one he’s hidden his entire life. And despite his protests, now it’s Haven’s turn to put everything on hold to help Trevor. Will he let her in and trust her with a secret that could blow his professional and personal world apart?


Release Date: 1st July 2014

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I've never read a Jaci Burton yet but I have heard a lot of things about her books and this series. Still can't decide if I want to jump into this one. But thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jaci Burton's books. Great pick. Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look look at that cover. He straddle me anytime lol Never heard of this author but I'm interested in checking this out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only read this series so I can't compare it to other books from her, but I really like this one :)

    ReplyDelete