Wednesday 21 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday[#32]: Once More, My Darling Rogue by Lorraine Heath


A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Clicking on the cover sends you to GoodReads




They are England’s most eligible bachelors, with the most scandalous reputations. But for the right woman, even an unrepentant rogue may mend his ways…
Born to the street but raised within the aristocracy, Drake Darling can’t escape his sordid beginnings. Not when Lady Ophelia Lyttleton snubs him at every turn, a constant reminder he’s not truly one of them. But after rescuing her from a mysterious drowning he realizes she doesn’t remember who she is. With plans to bring her to heel, he insists she’s his housekeeper—never expecting to fall for the charming beauty.
While Ophelia might not recall her life before Drake, she has little doubt she belongs with him. The desire she feels for her dark, brooding employer can’t be denied, regardless of consequences. So when her memory returns, she is devastated by the depth of his betrayal. Now Drake must risk everything to prove she can trust this rogue with her heart once more.



Release Date: 26th August 2014

7 comments:

  1. This sounds excellent! I love historical romance but I've never read LH. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly

    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure I wanted to try her either, but I did :D I really recommend you the "Scoundrels of St. James" series if you ever want to experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's taking teaching someone a lesson a step too far. Don't know how I feel about that, tbh. But I hope you enjoy it when you get it! :)

    My WoW

    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't look at it from that point of view, but I can see how it can be off putting. I hope so too :)
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janhvi @ The Readdicts21 May 2014 at 16:16

    Ooh I should really read something by Lorraine Heath. This one looks good :)

    here's our WOW



    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when books have "rogue" in the title, it just makes it sound so mysterious and sexy :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does! It also makes me want to read them even more :D

    ReplyDelete