Monday 26 May 2014

Quote-tastic(#33): The Men with the Golden Cuffs by Lexi Blake


This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.

I chose The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries #2) by Lexi Blake because I really wanna re-read this series... It's so fun :)





“That fucking better not be you in the goddamn elevator, Adam. Maintenance just called and said some asshole stopped the elevator and guess what? They started out on my floor. Are you fucking the client in the goddamn elevator five minutes after I told you not to fuck the fucking client?”


“You’re all full of bullshit. In the last couple of months, I’ve had to listen to the three of you talk about your feelings more than a damn talk show. I swear you’ve all grown vaginas.”

Liam

“You guys are not leaving me out there. They're going to talk books and sex. And the books are about sex. Who knew women were so damn chatty about sex? Men don't do that. We just look at a girl, announce we did her, and everyone moves on.”


To read more about the series and the author visit Lexi Blakeat her websitetwitter or Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book Nook26 May 2014 at 17:15

    Hah, that last one made me laugh. Poor boy. :D

    ReplyDelete