Monday 19 May 2014

Quote-tastic(#32): It Happened One Wedding by Julie James

This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!

It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.
I chose It Happened One Wedding (FBI / US Attorney, #5) by Julie James because it's amazing :D Just read this:





The innkeeper pointed between Vaughn and Sidney. “Have you two been together long?”
Sidney blinked, then gestured at Vaughn. “Him and me?” She laughed. “Oh, no. Noooo, no, no.”
Vaughn smiled at Lauren, nonplussed. “In case you missed it, that would be a no.” 

Can't choose only 1 quote so here's another :D


“She shook her head. “I swear, Roberts, the more I learn about your gender, the more I think a sperm donor, a good handyman, and a great vibrator is the better way to go.”
He let out a bark of laughter. “In defense of my gender, we’re not all dogs. As a matter of fact, I happen to be friends and work with a lot of good guys.”
“Ooh. Anyone you can set me up with?”
He gave her a long, dark scowl.
She’d take that as a no.
“I just breeched the sex-buddy etiquette again, didn’t I?” she asked.
“Quite.”


I totally recommend this book to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE.

To read more about the series and the author visit Julie James at her websiteblog or Facebook page.





6 comments:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book Nook19 May 2014 at 17:11

    Those are fun. I've never read James but maybe I'll give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She writes great stories and characters, you should totally try her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! I will add the book for my TBR. I don't think I have ever read anything from this author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to! She writes lovely books :)

    ReplyDelete