Monday 5 May 2014

Quote-tastic(#31): Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh

This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!


It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.

I chose Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling #5) by 
1. I love her
2.You'll never think that from this 1st meeting a loving, trusting relationship was born.

To add it to your shelf on Goodreads click on the cover





“I have a gun pointed at your temple. I don’t miss.”

“I saved two innocent lives. You won’t kill me.”
A hint of laughter, but she couldn’t be sure. “What did you want the IOU for?”
“You’re male. Therefore you aren’t Talin McKade.”
“I’m a friend. She has others. And we pay our debts.”
“If you want to repay your debt,” she said, “kidnap my son.”

To read more about the series and the author visit Nalini Singh on her websiteblog or Facebook page.




12 comments:

  1. kyaa!!! this is seriously my favorite book from Nalini Singh! I mean I love her whole Psy-Changeling series but this book.. gosh, this book is perfection for me. I've read and re-read this several times already in only a span of less than two years, I think. LOL :) And Dorian is one of my ultimate book boyfriends! Thanks for sharing this one Aly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I can't pick an absolute favorite but I love Judd's book, Hawke's and Kaleb's :) I have a feeling I'll feel the same way about Vasic[OMG I wan't this book!!!].

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those three books as well. They're the next in line in my list of favorites! And oh my gosh, Vasic's book. Have you read the first chapter already? I can't wait for this to come out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't read it! I'd have gone nuts waiting for the book :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I think I need it in book to get the full feel but sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is :) And you totally have to start it since the talk starts this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm prob gonna have to sit this one out. I have construction happening at the house this week building a home office and already struggling just to get the basics done. So ready for June when life will get back to normal! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bea @ Bea's Book Nook5 May 2014 at 17:28

    "Kidnap my son", umm okay. Now I'm curious about the story behind that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! I'm gonna be so far behind reading-wise by the end of the month. So far in 5 days I've read one book. And it wasn't even long. Not hardly 200 pages. *hangs head* Being busy sucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right? So mean! But come June work will be literally 25 feet door to door. lol I plan to catch up on reading then :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly @ Turning The Pages6 May 2014 at 01:20

    Gah! I need to get to this book soon, I'm starting to go through Nalini withdrawl.

    ReplyDelete