Monday 10 February 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon[start-up post]


The Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-17 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

I don't know how I'll be doing[I have one exam left], though the weekend might be good and from 13th I will do great. I'll update here the books that I've finished or DNFd :)


Books:
1. A Scottish Love  by Karen Ranney 
2. Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
3. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

4. Vision in White by Nora Roberts  

5. Stranded with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare 

6. Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher by Cynthia Eden
7. Hounded by Kevin Hearne 
8. Coming On Strong by Tawny Weber - Currently Reading
Clicking on the covers sends you to the book's goodreads page

4 comments: