Wednesday 26 February 2014

Waiting On Wednesday[#23]: Out of the Shallows by Samantha Young



A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Live young. Live hard. Love deep.

Jake and Charley’s story concludes in Out of the Shallows…

Somehow, after everything they’ve been through, Jake Caplin and Charley Redford have made their way back to one another. But finding each other and staying together are two completely different things. As Charley fights for the future she wants for herself and with Jake, parents, exes, friends, and her own distrust, are resolved to yank her back into the real world.

While Jake is determined how deeply they feel for one another will get them through their issues, Charley has to wonder… is love alone really ever enough?


Release date: 15th April 2014
Also in the series:

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those series that I keep telling myself I need to read. One of these days I'll actually get around to doing it.

    Check out my WoW and my birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete