Monday 24 February 2014

Quote-tastic(#23): Cut & Run by Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux

This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!

It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.

One of my friends loved this book and made us promise to read it. Since it's sitting on my TBR since January 2013 I thought to give it a try, such a good idea! Let me present to you 

Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1) by 

It's also my first full M/M book ever!

“What, you didn’t pack your lunch?” Ty asked sarcastically as he shifted around in the seat and wedged himself against the door. He kicked a foot up and propped it on the console between the two front seats.
“Sure, in my SpongeBob SquarePants lunch box. I have the thermos, too,” Morrison shot right back.
Zane kept his mouth shut, eyes moving between the two men, and occasionally back to the driver, who was casually paying attention.
Ty stared at the kid and narrowed his eyes further. “Spongewhat?” he asked flatly.
Zane didn’t even try to hold back the chuckle when Morrison looked at Ty like he’d lost his mind.
“Spongewha … you’re yanking my chain, aren’t you?” Morrison said. “Henny, he’s yanking my chain.”
“Yeah, well, that’s what you getting for waving it in his face,” the driver answered reasonably.
“What the hell is a SpongeBob?” Ty asked Zane quietly in the backseat.”

And another one


“Should I go back to my room tonight?” Ty asked out of the blue. “Or will we be able to work together and fuck each other senseless at the same time?”

And another tiny one :D 


“Evening,” Zane greeted quietly, voice still dark with sleep. He yawned and ran his hand through his hair. The short curls were riotous. “I’m hungry.”
“Ugh,” Ty groaned sleepily. “God, you’re worse than a date,” he muttered. “I have to feed you, too?”









12 comments:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book Nook24 February 2014 at 16:14

    Snort, those are good. "I have to feed you, too?" HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Couldn't just pick one either, huh? I've heard so many good things about that series. It's a favorite for quite a few friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't, no :))
    That's why I started it. Just yesterday another friend finished it and wrote a glowing review so I had to stat it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i might actually have to get this one. It looks funny .I haven't read much M/M but the few i have read i've enjoyed. And I'm with Bea the I have to feed you too? had me going! =) Thanks

    -Amanda P

    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickedly Delicious25 February 2014 at 20:13

    Sounds like a fun M/M romance. Only read a few and have yet to really find one that is good. ha..ha.. loving the spongebob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave it a 3 in the end, it was a bit... inconsistent I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first, but I don't think M/M is for me :D Subplots sure, but I like my main couple to be M/F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the Cut&Run series! Ty&Zane <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should read on! It only gets better and BETTER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having 2 planed to buddy read with a friend next month. I'll decide after finishing it, if I wanna continue the series :D

    ReplyDelete