Thursday 6 February 2014

Book Blast: Temptation by Fire by Tiffany Allee

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Entangled Publishing (Ignite)
Release Date: December 30, 2013
Length: Novel

Blurb

Visions of death haunt her . . .
Ava Keller sees the future. When she suffers a horrifying vision of a man's violent death, she knows from experience nothing she does will stop it from becoming a reality. But when she meets a strong, broken man, he makes her want to believe in second chances.
Vengeance consumes him . . .
Tortured by his past, Karson has worked tirelessly to wreak vengeance on the demons who murdered his family. But when Ava inadvertently disrupts his intricate plan for revenge, his focus shifts to an all-consuming need to keep her alive and in his arms.
Love could save their souls . . .
Thrown together by fate, Ava and Karson explore their new feelings and discover hope for the future. But they must battle the demons threatening humanity to find a destiny worthy of their love.



Temptation by Fire Buy Links:
Amazon: www.amazon.com/Temptation-Entangled-Ignite-Tiffany-Allee-ebook/dp/B00H6ETDTC
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/temptation-by-fire-tiffany-allee/1117650805?ean=9781622662005
Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/temptation-by-fire/id777199143?mt=11
Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/temptation-by-fire




Excerpt
Ava’s eyes met mine, and the understanding there almost broke me.
“I can’t imagine what you’ve gone through, Karson. And I won’t pretend I can even begin to wrap my mind around how that would feel. I would never ask you to give up your hunt for me,” Ava said.
Emotions rolled over me—so fast and hard I couldn’t quite grasp them. My old familiar pain, and new pain for her. They built under my skin, threatening to burst free if I didn’t find an outlet.
I pushed the bathroom door open the rest of the way. Ava let out a soft squeak, but I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Brutally, I punished her with my mouth. I needed an outlet for my emotion. No. Not just an outlet. I needed her.
Only a moment of hesitation, and she was kissing me back. One hand clutched my shoulder while the other held on to her towel. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her closer, anger completely drowned by the passion she elicited in me.
“This is such a bad idea,” I murmured against her lips.
“Shut the hell up and quit thinking for once.”
Still wet from the shower, she clung to me as I kissed her neck. I nibbled my way to her shoulders and then in one sweeping motion, picked her up—towel and all. Then I carried her out of the bathroom and set her on her feet next to the bed.
I tugged lightly on the towel she still clutched, but didn’t try to take it from her. This was her decision, and even if it killed me, I would stop if she wanted me to.
“We don’t have—”
“Didn’t I tell you to be quiet?” Her words were teasing, but her voice was full with emotion. With a jerk of quick movement, her posture stiffened, and then she tossed the towel to the floor.



About Tiffany:



CPA-turned-romance-author Tiffany Allee used to battle spreadsheets in Corporate America, and now concentrates on her characters’ battles to find love. Raised in small-town Colorado, Tiffany currently lives in Phoenix, AZ, by way of Chicago and Denver. She is happily married to a secret romantic who tolerates her crazy mutterings.

She writes about ass-kicking heroines and the strong heroes who love them. Her work includes the suspense-driven From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency series which revolves around a group of paranormal cops solving crimes and finding love, and Don’t Bite the Bridesmaid, a lighthearted paranormal romance (Entangled Publishing).

Tiffany has an MBA in accounting and nearly a decade of experience in corporate finance. All super useful stuff for a writer who spends far too much time trying to figure out fun ways to keep her characters apart, and interesting ways to kill people (for her books—of course!).

Connect with Tiffany:



TOUR GIVEAWAY:
$20 Amazon gift card

1 comment:

  1. I've seriously got to make some time to try out this line from them. They all look so good!

    ReplyDelete