Monday 18 November 2013

Quote-Tastic(10): "Archangel's Kiss" by Nalini Singh


This meme is about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from!


It is Hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.


This week I continue the series of Nalini Snigh quote choices :D.I present you "Archangel's Kiss" by Nalini Singh, which BTW has my favorite cover of the series:



Elena and Raphael settling in their relationship[this is one of those moments that make me love Raphael even more]



“We'll build our own home."
The promise curled around her heart, a vivid ray of sunlight. "In Manhattan?"
"Of course." A slow, slow smile. "What kind of mansion would you like?"
Damn, but the archangel was playing with her again. The sunshine grew, filled her veins.
"Actually, I kind of like yours." She slid her arms around his neck. "Can I have it? Oh, and can I have Jeeves, too? I've always wanted a butler."
"Yes."
She blinked. "Just like that?"
"It's only a place."
"We'll make it more," she promised, her mouth to his. "We'll make it ours.”



The 2nd scene, Elena and Ilium[my favorite angel after Raphael :D]



“Are your eyelashes like your hair?”
“Yes. They’re very beautiful—want to see?”
Her lips twitched. “Vanity is a sin,Bluebell.”
“When you have it, flaunt it, I say.”







To read more about the series and the author visit Nalini Singh on her websiteblog or Facebook page.


PS: Anna don't you want to read them more now? ;;) :D

12 comments:

  1. *sigh* I know... I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw BLuebell! He's not my favorite angel after Raphael, Jason is, but he is quite loveable!! All of the Seven are. I can't wait to see more of Naasir (did i spell that right?) He's very intriguing. Oh and Ashwini and Janvier! They better get a book and soon! They are killing me. lol

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pencil it in your reading list :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hon you haven't read the Nalini Q and A? Ash and Janvier ARE next! I can't wait!!!

    He's mine after Raphael... he's so nice, sensual, fun, but can be quite mean and fierce when it's needed. I just love him *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be honest here. I didn't even bother reading the quotes.... Ya'll are just being mean teasing those who don't have time to read this series!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this series! Ah Blue Bell...can't wait for his story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should make time! It's a masterpiece :)
    How about you and Anna make time and we all buddy read it in January or February? ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it comes soon. I know it won't be the next one though...
    He's adorable isn't he? :D

    ReplyDelete