Wednesday 13 November 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday[#9]: Aden


A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Aden (Vampires in America #7) by D.B. Reynolds


Driven by the demons of his past and the power of his vampire blood, Aden is determined to become the next Lord of the Midwest.
But as powerful vampires line up and the battles begin, Sidonie Reid walks into his life with a challenge he cannot ignore.
Vampires are running slaves out of Chicago, and Sidonie wants Aden to shut them down, permanently!



Publication Date: 30th November 2013


.


Also in the series:


.

.


What new release are you eagerly anticipating? Leave me the link to your WoW and I'll come by. Follow me and I'll follow back. 

4 comments:

  1. I would happily forego all other new releases this year, to get my hands on ADEN by D.B.Reynolds! This is my absolute favourite Vampire series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't :D But I still want the book faster :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, craaaap! I still haven't started this series!!! UGH! I remember like two years ago this was recommended to me on GR and I picked up the first one and you think I would have read it already b/c duh, I love vamps! I've just gotten myself sucked into the oblivion of NA right now. I must dig out!!

    Thanks for reminding me of my love of vamps!!! Oh, and thanks for visiting me!!! Have a great rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reluctant to start it 'cuz the covers are kind of atrocious, but I am happy that I conquered my reluctance :D The series is very good, Raphael and Cyn remind me of Elena and Raphael from the Guild Hunter series[I couldn't stop comparing them]. The author has build a very interesting world and I totally recommend it :)

    LOL on the NA... That was me a few moths ago :)) good luck with it :P Have a marvelous week as well.

    ReplyDelete