Monday 11 November 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon Wrap-Up

HoHoHo Holiday Read-a-Thon

In this read-a-thon I acomplished:


-reading 3 holiday themed books


*Marry Christmas (Christmas, #1) by Jane Goodger



* Tis the Season to Be Sinful by Adrienne Basso



* Christmas Beau by Mary Balogh



-finishing a book I started previously


*Then Comes Seduction (Huxtable Quintet #2)  by Mary Balogh



-entering 5 challenges and finishing 4 of them: Holiday Traditions & RecipesTwelve Days of Christmas, Christmas Cover Lover Puzzle ChallengeFavorite Christmas Baking RecipeHoliday Scramble[I really couldn't finish this one :))]


All in all I had great fun! I know I'll enter the next read-a-thon organized by Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog and Kimberley @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer 


No comments:

Post a Comment